Community Representative Roles in Surrey Heath – Closing Date Friday 18th August

NHS & Surrey Logo

Are you passionate about your local NHS and Adult Social Care services? Do you live in Surrey Heath? If so, you may be interested in volunteering to become a Community Representative.

NHS Surrey Heath Clinical Commissioning Group (NHS SHCCG) and Surrey County Council (SCC) are looking for Community Representatives (three volunteer posts available). To find out more click on the links below:

Role Summary – Community Representative

Surrey Heath CCG Community Representative Poster Final (2)



Skip to content